SearchSearch 

Anyone experienced this please?

Pro Member Trainee
francois1 Trainee

When I try to run FS-X or FS-9 the programme continuously cycles through all the various 'view' positions i.e., Tower, Spot, Cockpit, Virtual Cockpit and Top-Down, in no particular order. As you may imagine it impossible to fly with all this going on.

May I ask, has anyone else experienced this odd beaviour please? If so can it be corrected ?

I have removed both programmes and reinstalled them individually but with no change?

I also have the latest Directx which when tested gives no faults at all?

regards

francois1 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

4 Responses

guest 12 Guest

hmm maybe is it your keyboard or joystick? button broke making the switch view button hold down causing to switch views as u explained?

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

As guest 12 said, it could be your controller. If you use a joystick or other gamepad device, unplug it and see if the problem persists.

Pro Member Trainee
b3mmredm Trainee

francois1 wrote:

When I try to run FS-X or FS-9 the programme continuously cycles through all the various 'view' positions i.e., Tower, Spot, Cockpit, Virtual Cockpit and Top-Down, in no particular order. As you may imagine it impossible to fly with all this going on.

May I ask, has anyone else experienced this odd beaviour please? If so can it be corrected ?

I have removed both programmes and reinstalled them individually but with no change?

I also have the latest Directx which when tested gives no faults at all?

regards

francois1 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Yes, i first had this experience when i first wnt on FSX. I kept going on it, turning off the computer and trying that for a couple of days and then it worked. I dont know why it does this but i know what you're on about and i have experienced this

Pro Member Trainee
francois1 Trainee

Thank you fellas for replying to my winge. You were quite correct, it is my keyboard. It is not broken at all, however, Logitech software dictates what the keys do. I would like the goddamn keys to do what I want but it is difficult; at the moment I am wandering around the net looking for a solution which may well mean a more sensible keyboard.

Strangely all was OK until the other day when my machine suddenly quit working. It did restart OK but strange things happened, one of which was that ALL my bookmarks in the Firefox browser disappeared, they were easily recovered but not the keyboard cock-up.

Thank you again for the help

regards

francois1 😂 😂 😂