Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

how do I add a repaint to flyaway downloads ?

Pro Member First Officer
kbohme First Officer

trying to upload a repaint to flyaway. I cant seem to find a file hosting website that won't delete the file after a certain number of days.

Any suggestions as to how to go about this ?

This is the plane I was trying to upload.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here it is.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
kbohme First Officer

thanks,
I found that page ok, but my question is :
is there a site that y'all recommend to use for the file storage. All the ones that I look at only let you store the file for a limited amount of time then they erase it. I figure that's no good for flyaway if 30 days down the road someone tries to upload it and the link is no good anymore.

Suggestions ?

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

Well, I have come across quite a few good ones but unfortunately, cannot remember them. The only one I can think of right now is BayIMG http://bayimg.com

Try it out. I'll try and update my post if I can find those other sites.

EDIT: A question. Does FlyAway index the file on its own servers once you've submitted a file? Or does it pull it off the hoting server everytime someone downloads? If what I think is correct (it indexes them) then a limit on a file sharing site shouldn't matter. Or, we could just create a freewebs account and host files there.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

kbohme wrote:

thanks,
I found that page ok, but my question is :
is there a site that y'all recommend to use for the file storage. All the ones that I look at only let you store the file for a limited amount of time then they erase it. I figure that's no good for flyaway if 30 days down the road someone tries to upload it and the link is no good anymore.

Suggestions ?

Under 100mb

http://www.rapidshare.com/#

How long are my files hosted?

No limit. Nevertheless even we have to clean up our drives from time to time, so we will delete files that have not been accessed for 90 days or longer. Premium-users don't have to worry about this. We NEVER delete your files until you cancel your membership.

Radar