SearchSearch 

get better

Stifflerclause Guest

the aircrafts should have facilities like the acars and stuff the gps should be more interactive.Please make the failures look real they like a joke you start the engine start sequence and the engines go on.have engine fires make a more interactive and more realistic atc with options like the real world . Microsoft is way below its expectations get more interaction with ATC . give us more challenges in flying. As uaual add more aircrafts like yhe dc 6 , aero commander , ATR series , airbus etc

3 Responses

Not having much to do atm, hence the posting .. 🙂

Some fair points I suppose; for the failures-part - I'd agree.

But I thought ATC was quite good here. I'm no pilot, can't compare to real world, but pretty much every movement you make seems to be covered for; guided by ATC...?
And the GPS tells me everything I want to know about any airport.
Haven't got the hang of features such as GPS approach, and editing waypoints, but at least I can get all the info out of it I need.

And the engine controls, you can do whatever you like it seems, if you don't want to bother with fuelvalves, batteries, start switches & all that, fair enough, CTRL+E does the job.

The only thing I really miss in that are engine control panels in certain aircraft, the 737 for example (and the taxi-light switch is missing in that aircraft :/), and the fact that for every flight, you start with your aircraft fully started etc, even when starting at parkings Neutral
I'm still looking for an option to turn that off. If I start at a parking I want to start like I just board a plane that hasn't been used for a week: everything off. 😕 😀

Pro Member First Officer
michlin First Officer

Anonymous wrote:

... and the fact that for every flight, you start with your aircraft fully started etc, even when starting at parkings Neutral
I'm still looking for an option to turn that off. If I start at a parking I want to start like I just board a plane that hasn't been used for a week: everything off. 😕 😀

All of my flights are started in an "all off" condition. To get it that way I saved a flight with everything in the aircraft shut down, including engine, avionics, fuel mixture, lights etc. I then saved the flight and selected the box next to "Make this the default flight"

In my default filght I saved the Mooney at Boston's Logan airport. When I go to "Create a flight" it starts with the Mooney, not the Cessna 172 Skyhawk in the "Selected aircraft" list. And in the "Selected location" list it is Logan Airport, not Seattle-Tacoma Intl.

ARD-DC Guest

That is very clever indeed 🙂
I'll definately try that, thanks for the tip! 👍