repaint orders bring em in

Pro Member Trainee
benbastock Trainee

i am now taking orders for livery painting in fs2002 2004 and x for your va please leave the exact details attached with a description or picture thank you

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Any chance you could make a Cessna repaint for Liverpool Flying School?

There are some photo's at http://www.lfs.flyer.co.uk/. FSX doesn't come with a PA38 so a Cessna will do.

Thanks 😀

Pro Member Trainee
benbastock Trainee

right away im making it for cessna 172

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Good man!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

benbastock wrote:

right away im making it for cessna 172

That's the spirit ❗ 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Now that you mention it... the default Skylane could use a repaint too... I like the green striped one but i think it needs... MORE GREEN!!! Like all over the plane...

If you can experiment and lemme see OR if you can point me in the right direction to learn how to do it myself please... I'd be grateful.

Good ole N77AGB needs a makeover.

Air Relations Guest

hey, would you be willing to do a MD11 paint for Air Relations?

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Could you please make the old orange livery of South African Airways for the PMDG 747-400. I've been looking all over but can't find it.

Pro Member First Officer
HowardsRock First Officer

Hi benbastock! Do you have an email address where I can send you some materials for a 737 repaint I need?

THanks!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...