How well will my comp run FS2004?

Sam Pears Guest

I have a 64MB Video Card, how much quality will I get with that?

Thanks.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Greg West (BashDaBish) First Officer

You'd be quite surprised. You could get graphics like this with a bit of tweaking 😎

itsok Guest

fs2004 wasn't a big system hawg like fsx, i think it should run fs2004 ok but not real super graphics, thats what i had was a 64mb with fs2004.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

BashDaBish wrote:

You'd be quite surprised. You could get graphics like this with a bit of tweaking 😎

Made me laugh 🙂) .

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

I think you will be better off with FS2002 😉 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

looks like some body hand drew that 😂

ju-geebeens Guest

😕 What seems to be so funny???
them graphics look way better than somebody who canot ru FSX at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂

Pro Member Trainee
Remy (Remyx) Trainee

Hello Guest,

we would need more information about your computer to be able to answer your question.

The processor plays a major role with FS. It is frequenlty the bottleneck for FS (unlike some other 3D games that tend to stress the video card much more).

That being said, the video card is also important. However the size of the memory (64MB) doesn't tell how fast/powerful the card is. Can you tell what is the GPU on the video card? Or the card brand and model? You should be able to find this in the video drivers screen.

Here is the info we need:
Processor model (and clock speed)
Amount of Ram
Video card model

Thanks,
Remy

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...