Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

WOW!!!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Spoty101 First Officer

I just came back here to this website to see what was going on because I havent been here in a long time, so I hear this talk about service pack, so I asked to myself "what is this?" So I check at the FSX home page and found Service Pack 1 so I downloaded it and Installed it, to my surprise I could run the game from MEDIUM LOW GRAPHICS at 13FPS TO ULTRA HIGH WITH 15FPS!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I was amazed at what microsoft did for us. But from what I read the Service pack was for DX10 an Dual cores, and I have DX9 and a single core, Is this right? Confused

who cares what is it for? it works, right ?
be happy
enjoy.

PhilTaylor Guest

Spoty101 wrote:

I just came back here to this website to see what was going on because I havent been here in a long time, so I hear this talk about service pack, so I asked to myself "what is this?" So I check at the FSX home page and found Service Pack 1 so I downloaded it and Installed it, to my surprise I could run the game from MEDIUM LOW GRAPHICS at 13FPS TO ULTRA HIGH WITH 15FPS!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I was amazed at what microsoft did for us. But from what I read the Service pack was for DX10 an Dual cores, and I have DX9 and a single core, Is this right? Confused

uh, no.

SP1 is for DX9, on both XP and Vista. And for single and multi-core; although the threading specific fixes only benefit multi-core.