Real environment pro?

The capt' Guest

Hello, i am having some issues installing "Real environment professional", i download the package, extract and install, when i try to run the program it says "run time error 429, active x component can't create object", so far i have downloaded this package from 2 different websites and both have this identical problem?

any help appreciated, thanks 😉

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
guest Guest

If specs are of importance then i have the following:

Windows Xp
version 2002 SP2
Hp pavillion, AMD turion 64, 1.79 GHz, 384 MB Ram

Yes i know they are not brilliant but fs9 goes without a hiccup, anyone have any ideas why i get this unexpected error?? 😕

Any help greatly appreciated 😀

DME43 Guest
Guest Guest

Thank you very much DME, i will give it a try and let you know how i get on, cheers 😉

guest Guest

Ah still no luck, when i tried to install direct x it said "Setup could not download the file", i dont know what the heck is up with my pc but i dont think it likes these direct x programes, any other suggestions on what might be stopping me installing RE pro/direct x.

p.s Thanks in advance 😎

p.p.s, I hate computers Evil or Very Mad

guest1 Guest

VOIOLA!, i think it was Active X not direct X causing the problem, i went to pc pitstop and it said my computer was not even set up to run active X, so i installed it and i am now going to "ATTEMPT" to install REpro, Fingers crossed, those wet runway textures look great Surprised

guest1 Guest

Hack , Grrrr! Evil or Very Mad , Still get that darn message " active x cant create object", please someone help me find a solution to this ever-lasting problem 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Guest1 Guest

Thank you very much radarman! 🍻

guest1 Guest

Problem solved! 😀 , thanks radarman, i can't beleive it acctually worked, just as i was about to give up on the whole thing Surprised , i came to the right place, thanks guys 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...