Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

CYYZ-KJFK !

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

I didnt post for long time, because I had to format my computer, then to download all programs I have used, like Flight enviroment pro, FSpassegers, update 9.1, all fly tampa airports bla bla bla took me alot of time. I am back with my regular screenshots, and my first flight was from CYYZ-KJFK. Wind 265 at 13 visebility 20miles. As regular in toronto in summer time. These shots will explain you everything.

1. At the gate next to another boarding Air Canada.

2. Taxing to the active RWY 24R with a bit of traffic at the hold short as always.

3. Holding short RWY 24R while the other a321 AC taking off, this CRJ us airways behind me. (Yes ! I am bigger then him)

4. I took off, and turning left heading 110 and climbing 6.000 ft.

5. Climbing 13.000 ft, and Toronto is behind me.

6. Still climbing and turning right heading 135.

7. Wing view and still climbing.

8. Climbing and this beutiful Ontario Lake.

9. Climbing FL230.

10. Cruising FL300, and from my 10 oclock Nippon airways heavy at FL380.

11. As approaching 70 nm from KJFK gotta descent and slow down, I used my spoilers.

12. Getting closer to airpoert still slowing down and descending FL190.

13. Wing view of my approach above New York's downtown, and its a bit foggy there. The landing was hard.

14. Flying over downtown and approaching 13L.

15. LANDED ! hard landing because of the fog, but its alright. FSP shows [133.4 on VSI (kiss)]

16. Another view of my landing 13L, passangers were pleased by the landing.

17. Last shot of me taxing to the gate.

Embarassed Sorry for many SS, but I didnt post for long time Twisted Evil .

Program used:

Flight Enviroment Pro, with the latest update pack.

CYYZ2007

FSpassangers.

Thats it ! Enjoy and thatnks for watching !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Ok so what do those two programs you used do? FS Passenger is that how you got the window views? and Flight environment?

I gotta look those up.

AWESOME story and pix man... not too many screenies at all!

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

belgeode wrote:

Ok so what do those two programs you used do? FS Passenger is that how you got the window views? and Flight environment?

I gotta look those up.

AWESOME story and pix man... not too many screenies at all!

Hey thanks. The FSpassngers program is for creating your own company , pilot buying a plane and almost the same as in carrer but mod for fS2004. you have "passengers" in your craft, and it shows the company history, the flight information, and how the ppl feel during the flight and for your company. As always you have your reputation which can increase and decrease. you can serve drinks, hot food, sandwiches and provide flight video. Very fun mod for FS2004.

Flight Enviroment Pro, is enabling new textures of clouds, at day night, dusk, and down. Also new water textures and sky. " Enviroment" if you know what I mean.

And for finel the CYYZ 2007, is the new add-on freeware for CYYZ Pearson international, which is very close to realistic air port scenery.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

sweet! I just googled it... looks like it's payware? I may have to invest in this on payday! I understand that they have an ultimate traffic too? I may just get that too instead of monkeying around with MRAI and all that rot.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Those are terrific shots Tiger! Your graphics are really good! Please don't apologize for the number of screenies. The more the merrier! Thumbs Up!

Pro Member First Officer
JP (jpalmer2004) First Officer

Very Nice!!!!! Love Air Canada.......im a frequent Air Canada Jazz flyer...i've got all the Dash-8's and CRj's........I frequent calgary alot....

Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Captain
vlad (tiger7881) Captain

thx guys, trying to show it good Laughing