Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

ive meen resarching on fsx

Pro Member First Officer
Bran09 First Officer

okay first of what video card did microsoft use in the preview video ive been resarching that and why is there totally differnt water textures if you look at there screenshots you will see and why is that in microsoft learning center it showed how to use settings well there was more settings there then in what was in our defualt fsx i think microsoft screwed us also in the preview video there was no bugs no nothing

WELL MICROSOFT SCREWED US PRETTY GOOD AND F Censored UP OUR FLIGHT SIMULATOR EXPERIERNCE WITH BAD fps

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

Well, it depends on your computer. Microsoft can afford the high end PC's easily so would use the best available to test FSX on, and they do tests on old PC's too to see what the minimum could be.

You should be glad Microsoft made Flight Sim, not insulting them because of a problem you have. If you think they made such a bad product, use a different simulator.

Some people have great FPS and no problems. It really depends on your computer. Just don't take it out on Microsoft (as everyone does). No-one actually thinks, 'hey it might be my computer'. Sorry if i'm being a bit aggressive and rude but I just am fed up with companies like Apple and some people making up things.

Last edited by anonymouse91 on Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

One answer:
PUNCTUATION

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

Bran09 is a dope head. I am really getting tired of people like that in these forums.

If you do not like the simulator, get rid of it and use FS9... its not uncommon to buy a piece of software that you did not entirely like. If you had problems with the Demo... buying the full version wasnt entirely the best thing to do.