Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

space shuttle

Pro Member Trainee
piper_wichmon Trainee

Last edited by piper_wichmon on Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Far out man, that's one groovy ride!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

CRJCapt wrote:

Far out man, that's one groovy ride!

Looks like CRJCapt has gone back to the 60s' 😀 , the shuttle must've taken him through a time warp 😀 !

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

nice screenshot dude. Love the shuttle.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

😂

Pro Member First Officer
JP (jpalmer2004) First Officer

Very nice!!!

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

Last edited by JLangevin on Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Tight, some insider's info! 😀

JLangevin wrote:

Actually, I think CRJ may be making some refference towards the AGE of the shuttle....

Dont fret Cpt, having done over a month worth of "business" over at Vandenberg Airforce base, then at Lockheed Martin, and finishing up over at Edwards Air Force Base, I can assure you that the shuttle wont be so "retro" for much longer...

Current charts from within the Class C Classified building sites sow that we should have a new shuttle by 2010'ish. First flights have already been anticipated for 2009.

Pro Member Trainee
Chris (chrisjoi) Trainee

JLangevin wrote:

I can assure you that the shuttle wont be so "retro" for much longer...

Current charts from within the Class C Classified building sites sow that we should have a new shuttle by 2010'ish. First flights have already been anticipated for 2009.

Glad to hear that NASA is trying to modernize the fleet. Everytime I see a Shuttle I think of the technology that is running the systems. I think at one time I heard there was less than 1mb of memory running all shuttle systems when it was designed.