Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Traffic 2005

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Finally! I got Traffic 2005! Here's a screenshot of it-enjoy!

Please comment!

Love the Airbus A380. It's huge!

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

Glad ya got it but I cant tell what those airlines are because of the graphics.

Pro Member Captain
tiger7881 Captain

hey kevin, I am glad you got that traffic200. Can you tell me whats your system specs? I wanna help you bro....

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

go to this link

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/29252/low-frame-rates/

I also installed a livery update patch which makes at least half of the blurry textures on the AI Traffic disappear-it works a little bit as far as I know.

Pro Member Captain
tiger7881 Captain

I think your main disadvantage is because you play in windows 2000. That thig is old, older then XP ofcaurse, try to get XP they should be low prices now, including SP2. Try to upgrade your video card, to the worst one like I had before for Geforce seriese 5, if you dont want to spend alot of money, that shuold help you with your graphics. Sound has nothing to do here.

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Before I got Traffic 2005, I got EVA Air and Uni Air AI Traffic from Advark. It was free and the textures are detailed and not blurry at all although sometimes the textures don't load up properly for some reason. The blurriness must be from Traffic 2005 itself not from my system specs I assume.

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

You're right sound doesn't affect the frame rates.

Anyway, I have 2 more pics to show you.

This one takes place in Hong Kong. There are a few planes going in at the same time an some of them had to go around I believe!

This one is from today. This pic takes place in Frankfurt with a huge line up of traffic. I set traffic to 40% around that time but there's still a lot of traffic. The frame rates were so low that I crashed on landing!

Pro Member Captain
tiger7881 Captain

good pics. The last one is my fav, BTW your nose is a bit down, you should probebly deacreas the flaps, or decrease your speed.

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

tiger7881 wrote:

good pics. The last one is my fav, BTW your nose is a bit down, you should probebly deacreas the flaps, or decrease your speed.

Nah tiger7881, I usually approach at 160 KIAS and I also usually set my flaps to all the way to full.

Pro Member Captain
SpiderWings Captain

What are you "flying" in that first pic?