FSRepaint help

Pro Member Trainee
stocz2 Trainee

I downloaded the dl version of FSRepaint the other day. And i was starting to play around with it, to see what i can do with this program.

I had gone to the help section alot of times in the last few days.

1st problem that is occurring is, when i use the stock AC, mooney bravo, i don't get the whole plane. I also tried with other stock AC. When i look into the help section, the whole plane shows up, with there textures. But this is what i get for the mooney bravo. All my AC that i have dowloaded, are all like this.

What can i do to get FSRepaint to work correcttly. I have uninstalled FSRepaint several times already, with the same results.

Thanks,
stocz2

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
stocz2 Trainee

Just figured it out myself.

Thanks,
stocz2

Pro Member Trainee
Michael Pece (mikel_p) Trainee

looks like your in VC mode/view

Pro Member Trainee
stocz2 Trainee

Yep,
It was set for the wrong view.

stocz2

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...