Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

1st cross country!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

I just finished my first cross country today. I am really happy about it to. I live in Georgia and flew out of PDK to Rome and from there back.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Congratulations, sounds great.

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

Thanks I had a blast.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

What a lucky day today I did my first perfect landing usually my instructor will take the controll at the last second and help me out I have a tendency of landing on the form wheel in real life we also did a few stall and all I can say is wow my arm were floating I almost vomited three times and the instructor also opened the window at 4,000ft what a blast of cool air I can't belive the landing I did today it was great can't wait to go again althou i'll hold off on the stalls for now lol congrats can't wait till I get my pilots liscense your not that far from it good luck and happy flying Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Well congrats on your landings Karlw, keep up the good work. Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Karlw Chief Captain

Thank crj capt and you to bawls327

Thanks Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

congrats bro glad you did well today.
Its our lucky day 07/07/07

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

What a lucky day today I did my first perfect landing usually my instructor will take the controll at the last second and help me out I have a tendency of landing on the form wheel in real life we also did a few stall and all I can say is wow my arm were floating I almost vomited three times and the instructor also opened the window at 4,000ft what a blast of cool air I can't belive the landing I did today it was great can't wait to go again althou i'll hold off on the stalls for now lol congrats can't wait till I get my pilots liscense your not that far from it good luck and happy flying Very Happy

Way to go Karlw, congratulations! Group Wave Clapping Very Happy