SearchSearch 

1st cross country!!!

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

I just finished my first cross country today. I am really happy about it to. I live in Georgia and flew out of PDK to Rome and from there back.

7 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Congratulations, sounds great.

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Thanks I had a blast.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

What a lucky day today I did my first perfect landing usually my instructor will take the controll at the last second and help me out I have a tendency of landing on the form wheel in real life we also did a few stall and all I can say is wow my arm were floating I almost vomited three times and the instructor also opened the window at 4,000ft what a blast of cool air I can't belive the landing I did today it was great can't wait to go again althou i'll hold off on the stalls for now lol congrats can't wait till I get my pilots liscense your not that far from it good luck and happy flying 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Well congrats on your landings Karlw, keep up the good work. 👍

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Thank crj capt and you to bawls327

Thanks 😀

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

congrats bro glad you did well today.
Its our lucky day 07/07/07

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

What a lucky day today I did my first perfect landing usually my instructor will take the controll at the last second and help me out I have a tendency of landing on the form wheel in real life we also did a few stall and all I can say is wow my arm were floating I almost vomited three times and the instructor also opened the window at 4,000ft what a blast of cool air I can't belive the landing I did today it was great can't wait to go again althou i'll hold off on the stalls for now lol congrats can't wait till I get my pilots liscense your not that far from it good luck and happy flying 😀

Way to go Karlw, congratulations! Group Wave 👏 😀