traffic graphics or 2002

Pro Member Trainee
Dorianee Trainee

i love fs2004 but my pc just doesnt run at a speed that i need to take advantage of the whole simulator.....when i play the game i either turn the traffic percentage to zero...and have good graphics...or have lots of traffic and no graphics....or a mix of both and have crapy frame rates!.......or i can just reinstall fs2002.......im getting a new pc in a couple months so it wont be a problem for long......but for now....someone please tell me wich i should choose!

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

well if it was me I would like the graphics because I dont think anyone likes playin on something that has sucky graphics and just lags on you the whole time your flying.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

i would get a new graphics card 😎

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

Play FS2002
The graphics aren't that bad 🙄 😛

I only have FS2002.. With some addons wich are actually for FS2004 but work for FS2002 too you can make a great environmentaly scenery 😉

THis is my FS2002 with everything maxed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

whoah 😳 ok i take that back i agree that fs2002 is what u should use

Pro Member Trainee
Bartfs Trainee

Cheeks wrote:

whoah 😳 ok i take that back i agree that fs2002 is what u should use

Yeah..

But though i used some environment sceneries for the skies 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

oh Embarassed ..........

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...