I-Phone

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Hey guys well the I phone is out I think thats was its called. Anyway was wondering if any of you have this phone. I dont because I dont speed 600 dollars for a phone but others might and was wondering was it worth it.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Wait for a few months, the price will go down. I Phone is basically like any other phone excepet it has a touch screen.

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

wasnt the razor like 500 and now its like 50.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Yap! 😉

Pro Member Trainee
were-rabbit Trainee

VegasFlyer wrote:

Wait for a few months, the price will go down. I Phone is basically like any other phone excepet it has a touch screen.

A few months!? NO, im going to be fifty by the time i can afford that thing

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

were-rabbit wrote:

VegasFlyer wrote:

A few months!? NO, im going to be fifty by the time i can afford that thing

Why would you even wanna buy such a phone. God forbbid you drop it on the street, you can say good buy to $500 or whatever you paid for it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

dont understand reall its just a laptopwith wireless internet, ipod, and cellphone combinded?

just buy a PC and cellphone.

hell 500$ is half what a descent PC costs

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

dont understand reall its just a laptopwith wireless internet, ipod, and cellphone combinded?

just buy a PC and cellphone.

hell 500$ is half what a descent PC costs

Yes

Pro Member Trainee
were-rabbit Trainee

Hell, I'll go for a ravor phone any day.

Pro Member Trainee
were-rabbit Trainee

I'm not paying for that

Pro Member First Officer
Sico2 First Officer

I know, I might be little paranoid, but after buing the Iphone, U.S. has 'backdoor' entry to the software. All details like insurance/social number, credit card details , address, expences etc. are available for them without your permission! Never! It is the same as internet explorer 7.0 They are spying on youe anywhere thy can. Sharing personal data and confident info. NSA is after me, anyway 😛

Pro Member First Officer
faust1200 First Officer

Yes, the government will never know my social security number! Oh wait, they are the ones who issued it.

Sico2 wrote:

I know, I might be little paranoid, but after buing the Iphone, U.S. has 'backdoor' entry to the software. All details like insurance/social number, credit card details , address, expences etc. are available for them without your permission! Never! It is the same as internet explorer 7.0 They are spying on youe anywhere thy can. Sharing personal data and confident info. NSA is after me, anyway 😛

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...