TRANSFORMERS

Pro Member Trainee
ken (kennwaskiewicz) Trainee

wouldnt it be cool if there was a download of megatron start out as a f-22 and then transform into megatron just an idea from transformers the movie see it its a good movie

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Yea

Pro Member Trainee

hey where did u get my sig well photo bucket but why are u useing it

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

kennwaskiewicz wrote:

hey where did u get my sig well photo bucket but why are u useing it

He is probably testing it for you to see if the code is working (remember before)

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Just trying to determine why your picture is not working. The code works but for some reason it's not working in your signature.

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

[sarcasm]transformer add-ons is exactly what we need for fsx! and while we're at it, would someone make some more bsg spacecraft? there's just not enough already! i can't understand why designers even bother making airplanes for fsx at all! [/sarcasm]

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

[agree with cheezyflier]Yeah, Im with you brother. When I go to download aircraft, Im a little sick and tired of seeing all this BSG stuff everywhere... I really cant see why they would have made those spacecraft for FSX.... I mean really, just go to the games section of Best Buy and buy a game, I believe there is a BSG fighter game [/agree with cheezyflier]

Pro Member Trainee

yup ,any one see transformers

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

Discussion about transformers should be taken to the General Forum, not FSX forum.

Pro Member Trainee

my bad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...