SearchSearch 

CRAP

Pro Member Trainee
flawlesscast Trainee

Can you get your $5 for this? This website is a joke, none of the aircraft even take off, I pull back and it veers off the runway. and half the planes I downloaded arent even there.

7 Responses

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

then you downloaded it wrong. All of the planes have worked for other members and the members here have helped members and even guest 24/7 just about. If the plane doesnt show or veers off runway then you downloaded it wrong.

Pro Member Trainee
flawlesscast Trainee

How do you download it wrong? you just extract the files to the aircraft folder. not all of the ZIP files were in ONE folder, so some of the fileid.DIZ got of overwritten. does that have anything to do with it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

flawlesscast wrote:

Can you get your $5 for this? This website is a joke, none of the aircraft even take off, I pull back and it veers off the runway. and half the planes I downloaded arent even there.

dont call this website crap Mad it probably YOU doing it wrong you Censored

Censored By Radar Post less and think more.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

flawlesscast wrote:

How do you download it wrong? you just extract the files to the aircraft folder. not all of the ZIP files were in ONE folder, so some of the fileid.DIZ got of overwritten. does that have anything to do with it?

Well, you seem to be having a problem installing your aircraft, because all of the aircraft found on this web site can also be found on all the other aircraft download sites and alot of us are using the same aircraft and nobody has any problems. You have to read the READ ME file that comes with each aircraft you download, and you need to be a bit more patient with the whole thing. 😉

P.S. Welcome to the forums! 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Are you making sure you're saving the download to a target folder and not opening it at the download screen. As for the pulling on the runway have you calibrated your joystick?

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

flawlesscast your new to manually downloading aircraft right and youll eventually get the hang of it. and can you give me a list of aircraft you downloaded and i will test them to see if they work.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

flawlesscast wrote:

Well, you seem to be having a problem installing your aircraft, because all of the aircraft found on this web site can also be found on all the other aircraft download sites and alot of us are using the same aircraft and nobody has any problems. You have to read the READ ME file that comes with each aircraft you download, and you need to be a bit more patient with the whole thing. 😉

P.S. Welcome to the forums! 🙂

Quoted for truth and emphasis! Well said VF.