Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I am back after 2 weeks !!!!

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Hey well yea you know why I was away, today sundays at 9:30 I was taking off with the 777 by phoenix corp to show you how its done, maby video graphics not that good but its fine. Something happened to my sound I gotta fix that, and thats it basicaly. Few words to say that this plane is very I mena very hard for takeoff many ppl xfire me (messaging me) about taking off this plane, so I tried to help them, its on youtube now, so here is the link, thi is part 2 buzzing the tower,

and here is part 1 WATCH PART 1 FIRST !

Please comment, I tried to show takeoff not quality 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Well done!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Take off looked pretty good, except you pulled on the yoke too early, it's a good thing you didn't get a tail strike. All in all very nice take off and great vid Tiger! 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

lol thx guys 😀

v1: 155

vr:162

v2:167

I rotated at 163, this aircraft I think has a problem with payloads, its heavy, cuz the RWY lenght i think is about 11090 ft, which is prety long and should be fine with heavy planes, but this one is abit too heavy 🙂

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

welcome back cobra.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

bawls327 wrote:

welcome back cobra.

THX. BTW to correct, the v1: 165, vr:178 v2:182 for 777-300 thats y my weels were on ground. in 777-200 the speeds abit less.

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

On your takeoff roll hold the toe brake while spooling up the engine to takeoff speed, this will accelerate the plane more quickly.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

Doyley wrote:

On your takeoff roll hold the toe brake while spooling up the engine to takeoff speed, this will accelerate the plane more quickly.

toe brake?

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

Doyley wrote:

On your takeoff roll hold the toe brake while spooling up the engine to takeoff speed, this will accelerate the plane more quickly.

toe brake?

Well, it depends on how you are going to accelarate to to take off speed. If you stop at the runway, set the brakes and than throttle up to 90%, and release the brakes that's a power take off. Doyley suggested that instead of arming the parking bake use the other brake the one you use when slowing down after landing.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

thx, I dont think anybody is using it like in real life

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Do you mean nobody is using toebrake when accelarating or when braking?

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

VegasFlyer wrote:

Do you mean nobody is using toebrake when accelarating or when braking?

when accelerating. I tihnk so, maby i am wrong

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

tiger7881 wrote:

VegasFlyer wrote:

Do you mean nobody is using toebrake when accelarating or when braking?

when accelerating. I tihnk so, maby i am wrong

No, I don't think toebrakes are used in real life when accelerating. 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

VegasFlyer wrote:

tiger7881 wrote:

VegasFlyer wrote:

Do you mean nobody is using toebrake when accelarating or when braking?

when accelerating. I tihnk so, maby i am wrong

No, I don't think toebrakes are used in real life when accelerating. 🙂

hat wat I meat LOL.

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

Terrible song choice and your not supposed to taxi onto the chevrons. All in all didn't like it at all.

Pro Member First Officer
vlad (tiger7881) First Officer

spitfiresrule wrote:

Terrible song choice and your not supposed to taxi onto the chevrons. All in all didn't like it at all.

THX. For heavy planes, while lning up RWY. ATC in real life gives clearence, of quick takeoff means, not hold short, as you line up RWY you takeoff immidiatly, or wait longer, and take off as normaly. Now I have been studing that, and I know.

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions