SearchSearch 

When people reply to my posts i have a trainee badge

Pro Member Trainee
Chris (chrisinhants1) Trainee

I think that their are ranks like trainee captain and chief something what do these mean ?? bit confusiing?

9 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Rank insignia is based only on post count (the number of posts you write).

First Officer:
100 posts

Captain:
500 posts

Chief Captain:
1000 posts

The Ranks mean nothing, don't write posts just to raise the count. Write meaningful posts and in time, the count will increase and you will gain the respect of your fellow members.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

why all of a sudden we get a load of posts regarding the ranks?

almost need to make this a sticky Idea

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

lol I dont know. Just like crjcapt said dont be spamming up these forums with like posts that are 3 letters long lol. I know you wont though.

Pro Member Chief Captain

like i said in the other thread its not like you get a prize or a free all expences paid trip to muai for the week

c`mon guys make posts meaningful... stop posting this crap u guys ask the same question when you can just read the other thread and you put it in the wrong forums too

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

JarJarBinks wrote:

why all of a sudden we get a load of posts regarding the ranks?

almost need to make this a sticky Idea

That ain't gonna help. People are lazy to search through the forums for what they need. It's easier for them to type up the question and wait for an answer. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

That ain't gonna help. People are lazy to search through the forums for what they need. It's easier for them to type up the question and wait for an answer. 😉

ugh?

thats more work that looking 🙄

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I want to make Admiral! 😳

Pro Member First Officer
cheezyflier First Officer

i'm just posting in this thread in a blatant attempt to raise my post count and thus attain a higher rank on these forums.
i heard there was a prize involved

Pro Member Trainee
Paul (W5PDA) Trainee

cheezyflier wrote:

i'm just posting in this thread in a blatant attempt to raise my post count and thus attain a higher rank on these forums.
i heard there was a prize involved

And I thought I had it bad. I take my hat off and bow in the presence of greatness 😎