Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

is it possible to put default fsx aircraft into my fs2004 aircraft file

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

I belive not, because of the gauges.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

o well i would still to know if its possible guages or not i want to know beore i do this

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

o well i would still to know if its possible guages or not i want to know beore i do this

Question

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

Yes you can put them in and the chances are that the gauges won't work properly.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
CAFedm Trainee

Actually, if you open the model folders for the FSX default planes, you will find 3 files within, with one being the interior model. FS9 had only two files within each aircraft's model folder. The way in which default FSX aircraft were compiled is different than in FS9, which is to say that they are definitely not compatible with FS9 or earlier. I've tried out a couple and they did not display at all (e.g., Beaver & A321). If they did somehow manage to work (which they won't), then you would have to get around the gauge incompatibility mentioned above. Just not worth bothering with...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

i downloaded the sga dc9 50 on this website and it works fine. (default panel though LOVELY SOUNDS Very Happy ) Wink

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

thanks but who do i make the aircraft a seperate aircraft from the default fs9 boeing747?