Landing to Extra

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

How do you land an Extra without bouncing? I find it really tough to slow down without flaps or speedbrake so the only way I have found at the minute is to either come in way below the glideslope or to sideslip, slideslip is tough and doesn't work too well.

Cheers 😀

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

It is hard to land the Extra 300, that's why I like it so much. The important thing in the Extra is speed control. If you touch down too fast, you will probably bounce. Start the approach far out with idle throttle and let her slow down, you want about 70 KIAS over the number. I save the flight from a point when the aircraft is on final, on speed so that I can practice landings over and over. Keep practicing. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...