Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

active UK VA's?

Pro Member Trainee
G0Nz0 Trainee

whats the options, so many links are outdated i dunno what the best options are?

Pro Member Trainee
G0Nz0 Trainee

starting to wonder if there is anything for the UK and fsx..

Pro Member First Officer
xXx-DeathKid-xXx First Officer
Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

G0Nz0 wrote:

whats the options, so many links are outdated i dunno what the best options are?

I've been looking for a decent UK VA myself as my last one (Invictajet) has recently been forced to stop operating! I already fly for a great US VA but would also like to fly for a decent UK one as most of my scenery is geared up for Europe!

Pro Member Trainee
AO001 Trainee

Welshflyer wrote:

G0Nz0 wrote:

I've been looking for a decent UK VA myself as my last one (Invictajet) has recently been forced to stop operating! I already fly for a great US VA but would also like to fly for a decent UK one as most of my scenery is geared up for Europe!

Perhaps your great US VA needs (has) an expansion plan in the works... Wink Idea Wink

Pro Member Trainee
G0Nz0 Trainee

xXx-DeathKid-xXx wrote:

go here: www.flightbase2000.com Wink

cheers Smile

but nothing for FSX? (edit, i see they cater for FSX, going to have a bash at it thanks Big Grin

Pro Member Trainee
G0Nz0 Trainee

not a good start, the plane for the flights a bloody fs9 rip with no VC Sad

trackIr and no VC = Sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

AO001 wrote:

Welshflyer wrote:

G0Nz0 wrote:

Perhaps your great US VA needs (has) an expansion plan in the works... Wink Idea Wink

Shhhh, i was just looking for an interim! Very Happy Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
xXx-DeathKid-xXx First Officer

go to the link i posted, they fly all over the world, all 4 continents! Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

xXx-DeathKid-xXx wrote:

go to the link i posted, they fly all over the world, all 4 continents! Wink

Thanks for that, i had a look but i think i'm going to wait and see what happens in the post 2 above! Very Happy