what you make of it

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

boeing 797 the plane that will be boeings answer to the 380.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

You mean the 999 liner why has boeing announced planes for another jumbo other then the 747-8?

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

I'm not that optimistic about it. I think it won't enter regular service in the next 10 years at least. But who knows?!

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

well i have looked up on them and tested and ready to go but know one knows as it all been done in their patch land and air they own. it said they were making it to go out the same time as the 380. but they didnt tell know 1 just incase airbus went a step further to. but that thing holds 1000 people thats mad. the airport be packed like Censored and a down side is alother seeing out the front of the plane is good what about when stuff goes wrong i would wanna see where plane is going lol

Censored By Radar

You keep cursing I'm just going to delete your posts.
I've edited 5 of them.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

call me crazy but i would not fly on that thing... i do not like being with 100 passengers, i can only imagine 1000 with ppl coughing, babies crying... sitting next to the old lady that smells... and her 10 other old lady friends around you.... no

I'll stick to the smaller jets thanks.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...