Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

First Time FltSim Forum - My Download Is Lost?

Pro Member Trainee
Jantom Trainee

Sad Please Help? To anyone more knowledgeable than I am: I used FS when it first came out, but am fairly new to FS2004 (FS(?)). I downloaded the Dehavilland Beaver DHC2-Wheels version, but have "lost it" on my MS XP Pro system? Where does it usually get downloaded to, does anyone know? And thanks to TomTheTank for the installation instructions.

Tom Hammond, alias Jantom; new to such full-fledged flight simulation and loving it!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You have to pick a place after you say "Save".
I usually save to a folder I created in "My Briefcase".
Back to your problem, use your search to find it. Feed in Dehavilland Beaver and see what you come up with.
If you can't find it download it again and see where the "target" is, the first one will already be there.
Come back and let us know how you did.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Jantom Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

You have to pick a place after you say "Save".
I usually save to a folder I created in "My Briefcase".
Back to your problem, use your search to find it. Feed in Dehavilland Beaver and see what you come up with.
If you can't find it download it again and see where the "target" is, the first one will already be there.
Come back and let us know how you did.

Radar

Embarassed Well, you were right RadarMan; I've got it unzipped and put it in a more specific file than the numbered one in IEContent it was trying to use! Now for the actual installation; I'm using TTT's guideline for that. Thanks for your help, sincerely, Jantom

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thumbs Up! Glad to hear that it all worked out!

Radar