SearchSearch 

Best time to go to Cayman Islands?

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Me and my family were planning to fly to Cayman Islands last Sunday for a week but my mother fall ill and our trip was cancelled! I was very, very upset and I think it's not possible of us to go in late August. It's possible that we might go during my winter or spring break.

Now I ask you this: When's the best time to go to Cayman Islands? Winter, Spring, or Summer in terms of weather and other factors that you can think of.

7 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I'd say Summer.

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

Hope your mother is feeling better mate

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

ANYTIME!!! well... unless there is a hurricane coming. I would go in fall or winter if I were you.... beaches are more available and temps are mild.... and NO hurricanes!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Accommodations in Cayman

There is no shortage of choice when it comes to finding accommodation in the Cayman Islands. A wide range of hotels, condos, villas, and cottages are there to choose from.

Rates in the Cayman Islands will vary depending on whether you intend to stay in Cayman during the high or low season. The high season in Cayman begins mid December and usually runs through until mid April. During this period you should expect to pay about up to 50% more for a room in the Cayman Islands.

Pro Member Chief Captain

highway robbery!

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

belgeode wrote:

ANYTIME!!! well... unless there is a hurricane coming. I would go in fall or winter if I were you.... beaches are more available and temps are mild.... and NO hurricanes!!!!

I preferably wanted to go in the summer because I like hot, tropical weather and warm-water beaches.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Cayman is like Jamaica... it's warm year round... but hey whatever works.