SearchSearch 

i need air canada ai trafic

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

cna somone point me to some air canada ai traffic. i tryied P A I and WOAI WHERE ELSE CAN I LOOK. THANKS

7 Responses

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

If it's not at those yet i'm sure it soon will be!

Pro Member Trainee
CAFedm Trainee

Project AI:

http://www.projectai.com/forums//?automodule=downloads&showfile=343

Meant for FS9, but the traffic.bgl file works fine if transferred with the planes into FSX. To update it I downloaded freeware aircraft with the new livery (FS Painter A330, A340, & Aardvark EMB-170, 767-2 and -3) and swapped these aircraft with the ones that came with PAI, the latter of which are all in the 1990's scheme. There are also freeware flightplans available, however the ones I came across had absolutely no flights west of Winnipeg, so best to stick with the PAI offering!

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR VARIG FOR BRAZILL DO YOU HAVE. i really liked the old project ai better than this one cause it had all the ai you could ever wanted. now it is so hard to find the old files. IF YOU HAVE THE CARIBEAN AIRLINES AI FILES THAT WOULD ALSO BE GREAT. i got the flight plans but i dont know how to make the work.

Pro Member Trainee
CAFedm Trainee

OK...all the old PAI (maybe not all, but nearly all) packages are still available on their site, including VARIG. Rather than keep posting links, for everyone to be able to find their own stuff, here's how to do it :

- at the PAI homepage, click the FILE LIBRARY link
- then, click the suitcase named "New Library"
- You will then be presented with the File Library. Click on the third link, "PAI Library Archive". That's where all the old installers are located.

Pro Member First Officer
bawns First Officer

THANKS BRO I'LL TRY THAT

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

You now have to be a registered member to download from PAI, but it's free registration and they have a good forum too!

Pro Member Trainee
Maximilian95 Trainee

Look in world of ai again air canada and jazz came out not to long ago.