FS 2004 pacific scenery

Pro Member Trainee
clyde1925 Trainee

I have not been able to find Guam in my FS 2004. Is it really not there or do I have a problem? clyde1925

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Have'nt had a chance to look yet but as Guam is not a country you may have to select the owner country and search that (whoever claims ownership of Guam that is). 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Guam is a US Territory... you have to look under the United States.

Pro Member Trainee
clyde1925 Trainee

Thanks but none of above seem to work. Still looking! clyde1925

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The ICAO is PGUM, type that in.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
clyde1925 Trainee

Thanks again for your comments. I found the problem, My OCEA file in SCENERY was empty. ???? how???? Copied it from an old FS9 installation, put it in SCENERY and all that mid-pacific stuff showed up. Guam is listed as a countury, which seems strange as I thought it was a territory, but there you are. I flew off Guam in WWII in B-29's. 13 long missions over Japan at night. Wanted to go back and do it again under less stressful conditions! clyde1925

Pro Member Trainee
clyde1925 Trainee

TYPO . . . I meant OCEN folder. clyde1925

Pro Member Trainee
AO001 Trainee

well first off Clyde, let me say "Thank You!" for your service! it is not every day that you get an opportunity to interact with a WWII veteran. My Grandfather was a Naval Aviator and flew off Guam, Wake, and other Pacific Islands.

My hat is off to you and I hope you find your files!!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...