Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

oblivion icon i need help

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i need some help my brother when he first got the game i didnt work because we didnt have a good enough graphix card so he decided to delete the icon because he thought it would delete the game but it didnt so after i got a new graphix card i put in the disk and that it was still installed so i played but after a while i got tired of putting the disk in and wait for the screen and now i want to use a no cd patch so can someeone help me i need to know how to put the icon back on my computer so i can just click it and start the game

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

nevermind

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

what was the problem my icon doesn't work I have to go into my fsx folder to start it?

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

ok ill help you just let me check ok

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

ok first is first go into your fsx file then once your in scroll down now youll see a couple different fsx logos now there one called dvd check and one called fsx now left click on the one that just says fsx and copy it minimize everything so you can see your desktop icons then left click then click paste tell me if that works

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

I did it but it once click on it after copying to the desktop it says (Error ID = 25 (null) )what does that mean?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Start/programs/Microsoft Games/flight simulatorX.
Right click on the icon, either send to desk as a shortcut or pin to start menu.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

ok thanks both i worked I clicked send to desktop rather then just copy thanks again both