Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Line up of planes!

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

I was going to fly around for the heck of it when all of a sudden I'm waiting in a long line to takeoff. These are 2 screenshots of me waiting to take off at Newark Liberty International Airport. I'm a Continental Airlines 757 2nd in line for takeoff.

I set traffic up to 60% I'm guessing and I got low FPS-2-3 for the cockpit view and 4-6 for the top down view. But it's all worth it!

I took the mipmaps away on all Continental Airlines aircraft including Traffic 2005's flyable Continental Airlines (which I'm flying right now) so that's why they have very good textures.

Enjoy!

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

cool screenshots, just remember try turning off your progressive taxi might make the screenshot look better.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Heck even I forget that a lot... lol progressive taxi is my lifeline... i would never find my way around without it. And I got a couple pix like that somewhere too... always some idiot holding up the line... then he disappears after a few minutes. sheesh.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Nice shots Kevin. Very Happy Those aircraft textures sure look much better than they used to. Happy flying! Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Bartfs First Officer

WOw.. Shocked

How the hell can you fly with 2-3 Fps Shocked Shocked Shocked

Im already pissed off when i get 15 fps Rolling Eyes (and thats with FS2002 with PAI) Embarassed

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Bartfs wrote:

WOw.. Shocked

How the hell can you fly with 2-3 Fps Shocked Shocked Shocked

Im already pissed off when i get 15 fps Rolling Eyes (and thats with FS2002 with PAI) Embarassed

well, I don't know.

I used a program called DXTbmp-it removes mipmaps, thus giving me clear detailed textures.

Try Googling it and download it-you'll like it.

Pro Member Trainee
DELETED1 Trainee

Holy traffic jam batman!!

How long did you wait in line? 45 minutes?

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

comeau88 wrote:

Holy traffic jam batman!!

How long did you wait in line? 45 minutes?

I forgot. 15 minutes the most I'm guessing.

Pro Member Captain
Steve (SpiderWings) Captain

Fun stuff Kevin. Your screenshots are improving greatly.