For Air Tahiti Nui fans

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Hello Air Tahiti Nui fans and ALL others who enjoy the long haulers! I am in serious need of any Air Tahiti Nui Airbus or Boeing A/C you all can think of that is FS2004 compatible. Any and all or only one quality model I would be greatful for. I have found nothing but trouble with the downloads I have found for Nui. If you have a working aircraft please post here and I will follow your lead all the way! I have posted a screenshot to the gallery and hope it makes it. This A/C is stable for a good deal of the flight but suddenly noses up uncontrollably and crashes without warning !!!

Thanks a million.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

No Air Tahiti Nui fans at Fly Away!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Hey I'm an Air Tarhiti Nui fan!

I see the Nui A340 over my house at least once a week and I too have been searching for a decent replica for flight sim!

The only version I have at the moment is the crappy AI model from Ultimate Traffic!

Any links apricatied!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

A POSKY 332

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2817/fs2004-air-tahiti-nui-airbus-a330-200/

A Vistaliners 727-200

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2818/fs2004-air-tahiti-nui-boeing-727-200/

If I remember right, you already have the Vistaliners 727 basemodel. If you've already ditched it, we can always find it again!

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Thanks for the links TH

I never knew they operated A330-200's or 727's!

I'm currently downloading the A340-300 paint as I already have the base model installed!

Screenie to follow...

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

Screenie to follow...

Make that Screenie's:

... ❤️

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...