Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

first day of highschool!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

yay its the first day of school for me 8/15/07 im taking 7 classes starting at 8:30 ending at 4:30 my favourite subj. is Biology and NJROTC

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Memories, for me it was Air Force JROTC. Keep all of your awards and ribbons for the future. Take lots pictures and keep a journal or scrap book. Go to ball games and participate in school activities. You will remember the next four years for the rest of your life. Study hard, get good grades and have fun.

PS Well talk in four years about college, you're to young to hear it now.
😂

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

Congrats bro. I am getting mad seeing how I have signed up for the rotc program at our school and havent gotten it yet.

Pro Member Trainee
FHeselton Trainee

And you really make me feel old.....I'm getting ready to attend my 40 year reunion 😂

I do have to echo CRJ though...Take lots pictures and keep a journal or scrap book. Go to ball games and participate in school activities. You will remember the next four years for the rest of your life. Study hard, get good grades and have fun.

Best of luck over the next few years and most of all enjoy.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

40 year reunion?!!?!?!?

You mean I am not the only old fart on here? (20 year reunion is this year)

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

my NJROTC Unit when we go on a few trips that are a few states away to compete in competitions my Commander calls in whats called a MILITARY AIRLIFT and the Navy sends a DC-10 to fly in our local airport and take us to or destination. and once a month ROTC members that plan on going aviation in the service gets to take a flight in a cessna 1on1 and learn to fly in highschool. my unit is second best in South GA NJROTC

my school name is Brunswick High mascot pirates. colors Blue and Gold

im going to NAS in mayport FLA for damage control they teach us firefighting and emergency situations on ships in short i get to put out a fire and plug holes in a simulator that fills with water to simulate a sinking ship me and my unti must stop the water, helps build teamwork and trust.

my unit also has a simulator class where one of our classes is filled with flight sumulators and ship simulators.

I am my classes squad leader in which i recieve a red cord to go around my shoulder and im in Drill and Color Guard which in ball games and parades we march and hold our flags, state, unit, and national.

ask questions!!!

Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

I love the enthusiasm of Americans to get to school

Most English kids have to be dragged kicking and screaming

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

And with good reason Goodison! The British education system is TOUGH!!!!! I grew up in Jamaica, which uses that system... I dreaded school... but I tell you what, when I moved to America and they advanced me two grades because I knew that much more than kids my age here... it was well worth it.

I can honestly say I was NEVER a freshman lol lol. I went from middle school to Sophomore year lol.