Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Good for you! 😉

Pro Member Trainee
xXx-DeathKid-xXx Trainee

Can I ask why we'd care? Wink

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

well thats the first ever iv played fs with all of the sliders up and still get 60fps

Pro Member Trainee
Grim Trainee

what are your specs?

you think i could do that with a

1.33ghz athlon xp 1500+
ati radeon 9000 128mb agp?
and a gig of ram?

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

i have a nvidia geforce 7900 gs with a pentium 4 processor sorry i couldnt give a detailed list

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

that sounds about right ace... I have a similar setting. I can get 60 easy. I generally keep it around 30 though to compensate for all the crap I have added on to it lol lol. rarely does it ever dip below 29.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

lol mine to it hardly ever goes down below 29fps the only time it does go below 29 is when im in a non fps freindly scenery addon or theres to much traffic

th only thing bad with my nvidia GeForce 7900 gs is that i can only play fsx with all the sliders set low and my aircraft to medium and only get 23fps

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...