Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Most dangerous and short landing fields

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Enjoy! Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I hope that last one is not in Minneapolis...

Pro Member Trainee
Michael Pece (mikel_p) Trainee

I think...

dont know
horta
again no idea
still no clue
???
still dont know
erm, dont know?
maderia
still maderia? Confused not quite sure

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Funchai, Portugal Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

last one is madeira Yes . maybe TNCM could be in there Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

This looks pretty scary to me Very Happy , this was posted at my VA and i just thought you should'nt be doing that in a 757!


I prefer a nice long straight approach myself! Very Happy Do you think he had it on autoland Shocked ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

This looks pretty scary to me Very Happy , this was posted at my VA and i just thought you should'nt be doing that in a 757!


I prefer a nice long straight approach myself! Very Happy Do you think he had it on autoland Shocked ?

I doubt it. There are many landing videos into Madeira. After all it is a pretty long runway, it's just that you need to land on the center line so you don't end up in the sea. Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Bartfs First Officer

The first one is Courchevel Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

belgeode wrote:

I hope that last one is not in Minneapolis...

Confused That is not very respectful, but it is gosh darn halarious Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

Welshflyer wrote:

This looks pretty scary to me Very Happy , this was posted at my VA and i just thought you should'nt be doing that in a 757!


I prefer a nice long straight approach myself! Very Happy Do you think he had it on autoland Shocked ?

I doubt it. There are many landing videos into Madeira. After all it is a pretty long runway, it's just that you need to land on the center line so you don't end up in the sea. Wink

Very Happy Very Happy I was trying to be funny there, there's no way an autoland could do that. Rolling Eyes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

autoland?!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

VegasFlyer wrote:

Welshflyer wrote:

This looks pretty scary to me Very Happy , this was posted at my VA and i just thought you should'nt be doing that in a 757!


I prefer a nice long straight approach myself! Very Happy Do you think he had it on autoland Shocked ?

I doubt it. There are many landing videos into Madeira. After all it is a pretty long runway, it's just that you need to land on the center line so you don't end up in the sea. Wink

Very Happy Very Happy I was trying to be funny there, there's no way an autoland could do that. Rolling Eyes

Embarassed Whistle

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

737FLIER wrote:

belgeode wrote:

I hope that last one is not in Minneapolis...

Confused That is not very respectful, but it is gosh darn halarious Laughing

Yeah i know... I sorry. First thing I could think of though.

Won't happen again.

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1 You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Related Topics