Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Cessna 150... best freeware aircraft for FS9

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

... maybe, there's lots of excellent freeware, but this is exceptional:

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I just downloaded the Cessna 150 and it is truly a great model. The details that where included are amazing. There are English instructions included for the aircraft. There's a complete aircraft manual but it's in French. It includes a manual flight computer(E6-B); I've never seen one included. Good thing I know how to use it because the instructions are only in French. The plastic crate in the cargo compartment with oil bottles was a nice touch. The air vents work, widow and doors open and the key ring even reacts to aircraft motion. It brings back good memories, thanks Hinch!

Pro Member Chief Captain
belgeode Chief Captain

OOH! Do they have a 182?

US AIR TALES- Stories of one man's virtual life as a pilot

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

wow that looks amazing for a freeware.

Pro Member Captain
SpiderWings Captain

bawls327 wrote:

It sure does. I've been trying to find the addy for a download but am coming up empty. Where did you find in CRJCapt?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

SpiderWings wrote:

bawls327 wrote:

It sure does. I've been trying to find the addy for a download but am coming up empty. Where did you find in CRJCapt?

It's on the web page but it's not a hyperlink, here it is.
Arrow http://www.fs-tutoriels.com/
Then click the animated"Download" and use the user name and password listed above that.

Pro Member Captain
SpiderWings Captain

Thanks CRJCapt. I actually did see that link several times but ruled it out as just the tutorial. I just downloaded it and am anxious to give it a try. I think I'll do the Flight of the Month at http://www.toomuchfs.com/currentfotm.htm with it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Yeah thanks crj Wink downloading it now Very Happy

Please direct your complaints to the moon, they might care there.

Ccraig Guest

Does the Cessna 150 flight simulator have accessories available, like rudder pedals and yoke?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Ccraig wrote:

Does the Cessna 150 flight simulator have accessories available, like rudder pedals and yoke?

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:41 am

That was the last post. It's best to start a new thread than dig up these old threads. Also, of course it does.......Nearly every flight sim addon does....

Please direct your complaints to the moon, they might care there.