fsinn help please

Pro Member Trainee
djcevera Trainee

I installed fscopilot and fsinn but know when i try to run fsx the splash screen shows up but then disapears however if i uninstall fscopilot and fsinn then try to run fsx everything is fine please help

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Mike (pusser) Trainee

djcevera wrote:

I installed fscopilot and fsinn but know when i try to run fsx the splash screen shows up but then disapears however if i uninstall fscopilot and fsinn then try to run fsx everything is fine please help

Did you ever get this sorted out? I was advised to install the very latest version of FSInn and it worked for me. I had the same problem as you. One other problem I have is that although FSInn runs, GameSpy will not allow me to join a session. What happens to me is that the terrain data keeps loading in a loop and will not let me fly in someone elses session. I can start my own session in Game Spy but have yet to find other people join. As with you, I find that if I uninstall FSInn, GameSpy runs perfectly.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...