Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FSX Crashes to Desktop - HELP!

Pro Member Trainee
dosteen Trainee

Hello,

As of recently everytime I try to load any of my lessons under the instrument flying rating courses as soon as it reaches 100% I see the hour glass and then it crashes to the Desktop with NO error message, just a box that says do you want to report this to Microsoft and do you want to restart FSX. I restart it and still the same thing. I have completely reinstalled FSX after this first happened and the SAME thing. I dont get it. Does anyone have any ideas? Here is my configuration:

Asus A8N32 SLI Deluxe
3800+ X2 Stock Speed
4 x 512MB Corsair XMS Pro PC3200
2 x Evga 7600GT SLI Mode
2 x 160GB Barracuda RAID 0
Windows XP SP2
Latest Drivers
FSX SP1

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

ok well i have never come under this before but just try reinstalling flight simulator x and after that delete any other FSX files in your hard drive.

also just remember that you can only install each flight simulator x only 5 times if you have done it more times than that you need to use the crack save yer paying another 50.00 or $70.00

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Next time it gives that message form MS click on the hyperlink they give on the bottom left to see why they say your having that problem.

morris, where did you get the idea that you can only use it 5 times and then you have to buy a new one.
No rules like that exist, if they do I would like to see a link to them.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

RadarMan wrote:

Next time it gives that message form MS click on the hyperlink they give on the bottom left to see why they say your having that problem.

morris, where did you get the idea that you can only use it 5 times and then you have to buy a new one.
No rules like that exist, if they do I would like to see a link to them.

Radar

because it happend to me i installed it on my old old old computer but it wasnt working so good do i reinstalled it thats twice now.

then i got a new laptop reinstalled it three times on that because of my graphics kept mucking up. the my hard drive broke so i had to get a new one.

then when my new laptop came i installed fsx and i typed in my serial number and it said you have installed this game more than your lisence offers you so i hade to buy a new fsx.

THATS WHY!!!