Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

EDDF - OMDB

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

Got alot of screenshots here. I am going to post what programs I used which I usually do at the end of my posts but some people dont see it and ask me what I used.

Aerosoft - Mega Airport Frankfurt
PMDG - 747
Aerosoft - Airport Enhancement Services
Skai Traffic - Cheeks I hope you like these ai traffic better although I dont think I got a shot of one actually flying but they are not stock anymore.
Fly Tampa - Dubai Intl Airport
Zinertek - World Environment 2007

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Magnificent shots Bawls! Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

That ai is MUCH better Wink. Sorry for being negatiive last time Embarassed Wink. Can you give me a link for that ai Laughing Wink. (i have default Embarassed )

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

WOW that is awesome looking! I cannot believe how busy those airports are! Sheesh, and I thought KPIT on a Saturday afternoon was a lot lol lol lol.

That last pic to me is kinda funny... looks like a bunch of planes in the urinal stalls at a public restroom lol.

Another fine job Bawls!

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

That ai is MUCH better Wink. Sorry for being negatiive last time Embarassed Wink. Can you give me a link for that ai Laughing Wink. (i have default Embarassed )

lol dude those ai traffic I had last time came with scenery. Those sucked I even admit it I needed some new software. Pm me if you want it cheeks. Thank you guys for the comments.

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Again, extremely realistic bawls327! I wish I had those programs and a very good computer like you!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

bawls327 wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

lol dude those ai traffic I had last time came with scenery. Those sucked I even admit it I needed some new software. Pm me if you want it cheeks. Thank you guys for the comments.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh yeah, im definately pming you Laughing

Pro Member Captain
Steve (SpiderWings) Captain

Beautiful work bawls! Your shots take me to the experience.

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

KevinTsai wrote:

Again, extremely realistic bawls327! I wish I had those programs and a very good computer like you!

Thanks for comments kevin and spider. And I will get back to ya cheeks soon.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

bawls327 wrote:

KevinTsai wrote:

Thanks for comments kevin and spider. And I will get back to ya cheeks soon.

cool. Your screenies are superb as always Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Fantastic screenshots Very Happy , very nicely done!