Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

VAs that can teach me to fly.

Pro Member Trainee
XST Trainee

Hey there. I've recently purchased fs2004 but I just can't seem to progress with the lessons that are in the game.

Are there any Virtual Airlines that can teach you to fly. I only know one which is http://www.rafvirtual.com but when I register on their forums it seems I dont have permission to do anything. I've been waiting to get activated by the admin but I doubt I ever will.

Hopefully there will be more than just one. Thanks Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

in a Virtual Airline thay normaly like you alrady trained or at least know how to fly and the two i fly for perfer flying routes online and i dont fink you can fly online on fs2004 anymore i fink microsoft disabled it ages ago

oh and im also registerd with the rafvirtual but i have still not been aprroved yet eather still waiting

and there also is a addon pack you can buy witch i fink is called Real Pilot Training but i never bothered getting it.

oh and welcome to flyaway

Pro Member Trainee
Kristian Bowler (pilotkris) Trainee

XST wrote:

Hey there. I've recently purchased fs2004 but I just can't seem to progress with the lessons that are in the game.

Are there any Virtual Airlines that can teach you to fly. I only know one which is http://www.rafvirtual.com but when I register on their forums it seems I dont have permission to do anything. I've been waiting to get activated by the admin but I doubt I ever will.

Hopefully there will be more than just one. Thanks Wink

spanairvirtual.co.uk can teach you. its not open yet but if you e-mail me i will go in multiplayer with you and help you:P

Pro Member First Officer
claytonlocher First Officer

morris91 wrote:

in a Virtual Airline thay normaly like you alrady trained or at least know how to fly and the two i fly for perfer flying routes online and i dont fink you can fly online on fs2004 anymore i fink microsoft disabled it ages ago

Okay, about flying online...Microsoft has never "disabled" online flying in any versions of Flight Simulator. I don't think they even have the power to do something like that. Maybe I don't know what you mean, but I do know that the many FS2004 multiplayer sessions are a little harder to find. With FSX, it's easy to find (join) and/or create multiplayer sessions via Gamespy.

Most virtual airlines that recommend their pilots to fly online, are talking about large air traffic control multiplayer organizations such as IVAO and, especially, VATSIM. Networks such as these very greatly enhance the feeling of realism with flying with FS. Currently, I'm not sure if connecting to VATSIM or IVAO are compatible with FSX, but I do know that the FSX version of Squawkbox has not been released.

I tend to go on and on and on about these types of things, but I hope this clears everything up. Wink Wink

Pro Member Trainee

claytonlocher wrote:

morris91 wrote:

Okay, about flying online...Microsoft has never "disabled" online flying in any versions of Flight Simulator. I don't think they even have the power to do something like that. Maybe I don't know what you mean, but I do know that the many FS2004 multiplayer sessions are a little harder to find. With FSX, it's easy to find (join) and/or create multiplayer sessions via Gamespy.

Most virtual airlines that recommend their pilots to fly online, are talking about large air traffic control multiplayer organizations such as IVAO and, especially, VATSIM. Networks such as these very greatly enhance the feeling of realism with flying with FS. Currently, I'm not sure if connecting to VATSIM or IVAO are compatible with FSX, but I do know that the FSX version of Squawkbox has not been released.

I tend to go on and on and on about these types of things, but I hope this clears everything up. Wink Wink

As i CEO of a va we do tend to use big organasations such as IVAO and vatsim. but we go that littlebit further and have our own multiplayer session(coming soon)

Pro Member Chief Captain

claytonlocher wrote:

morris91 wrote:

Yer i know that now i fly online useing fs2004 its just when i tried it back then it never worked and now can i just say THIS POST IT VERY VERY OLD WHY ARE YOU LOT POSTING IN IT, THERE'S NO NEED

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

3 months isn't THAT long compared to other posts that have been replied to Shocked

Pro Member Trainee

Yeh some of us like to dig up the past. i think im gonna make a movie called "The lost posts of flyaway simulation forums part 2 of 29 section 3 act 4 of 19 and a half" RazzRazzRazzRazz Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain

Think Think Think Think Read