Feelthere ERJ-145

Pro Member Trainee
SK8Z27 Trainee

Can anybody tell me of about this aircraft? I'm looking for an ERJ 145/140/135. I downloaded one freeware 145, but it caused me to lose some .dll files. I also went to this site, but there was only one review. I like the FMC feature, but I would like a little more feedback on this plane. Thanks.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Hi,

I didn't know FEELTHERE had produced an ERJ.... I have their CRJ add-on which is superb (if a little frame rate hungry).

Pro Member Trainee
SK8Z27 Trainee

Hey, I just found this. I haven't seen too much about it online, not as much as other aircraft. I believe that it is available, just now I saw this website. I'll have to look into it a little more, but from what I've read is that it doesn't have a virtual cockpit and that the FMS has a few more features then the CRJ.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...