Anybody wanna try this?

Pro Member Trainee
shylock (scottyboy39) Trainee

I have mike stones awesome C-130 and i used the fat albert textures for my fsx team.But i want to make the jatos on it work.does anybody know or wanna work with me on making them work in the aircraft.cfg file?If ever you have ever seen the real fat albert take off you know what im talking about.If not when fat albert goes up it uses jet assisted take off rockets to climb to about 1500 ft in a few seconds and think how great it would be if we can do this on here.let me know

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

😕 🙄 😕

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

pm me or something about it with your msn or something, i can try.

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

If Mike didn't design the jatos, then I think it'll be hard pressed to get it to work. He would had to design it into the aircraft first.

Pro Member Trainee

Yea I figured that but figured can rewrite the aicraft.cfg

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

scottyboy39 wrote:

Yea I figured that but figured can rewrite the aicraft.cfg

I think it takes more than just rewriting the .cfg to get stuff to work.

Pro Member Trainee
eng102 Trainee

i will work on it with you i have been wating them in fsx

Pro Member Trainee

Thank but we got it to work. Its makes you feel like your at a airshow. We are working on a new video and wil include it in there.

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

scottyboy39 wrote:

Thank but we got it to work. Its makes you feel like your at a airshow. We are working on a new video and wil include it in there.

How did you do it?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...