I had to share with U flyers Group Wave

4 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

any chance of a little example SS ? 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

ARD-DC
There is no point for me to give visual example. There are lott of them on site including video show. I just can say "with my hand on my hart" is that what u see there is truth. I just took 2 flight: along the coast of WA and a part of the Cascade mountains. The cliff alongshore seams to be “A cliff” and not just a hill and the mountains are much more realistic and less boring. See also the post about in those: https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2493/what-combination-i-have-fs2006/ and the videos on :justflight.com
I can’t compare this software with other kind like MEGA scenery simply because I don’t have other kind. 😞

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Yeah, I love FS Terrain.... it's easy to take it for granted after a while, when it's always there and always on but it is superb - I see the best effect around Scotland, which is a naturally hilly part of the world, but that the default FS terrain map represents as quite flat.

I would say FS Terrain is more important that upgrading scenery.

Pro Member Trainee
Voo Trainee

I was thinking of getting a Terrain program , started looking at FS Global 2005.

Its abit expensive for an addon (something like £35 ($60) :/ ) but it comes on 3 DvD's and is a total 14gb install

but the comparisons they have on their site are amazing.

I dunno if its better/worse or same as FS Terrain, since i've used neither i can't tell