Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Pressure at school

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

ok iv been in a bit of pressure at school becasue of students that think there all that so i was in gym class like always then a kid gets up and goes up to me and says "your mom,your mom" over and over again and i was use to it but something made me spark and i said back to him something(i wont say because its not that bad but its better to be safe than sorry) and that was the first time iv cracked to that and i got in trouble and explained what happened then i talk to him about how i was under pressure and people amkeing fun of me then he told me to go see the counselor but she wasnt in and while i was walking back to p.e. outside he talked to me about lots of things it made me fell a bit better.

so should i go to the counselor tomorrow?

im asking here becasue someone here must have had a similar problem and you guys are more wiseer than a 6th grader

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

It's a good thing that you don't snap at people very easy, but at the same time it's not good to keep all the anger inside of you. So, as much as I understand you've resolved your problem in a calm and civillized manner. As far as I'm concerned no need for a counselor unless you think you have a need to get an opinion from a proffesional. All in all don't put up with all the s Censored it kids tell you rather resolve it calmly. Talk to them. That's how I get away when I have a similar problem. Keep it cool! Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

A councellor Shocked for telling this idiot where to go !!!! The person who suggested it needs councelling. You're a lot calmer than me because i would've headbutted him on the nose. But then again i'm a lot older than you, and it's easy for me to say that when i'm sat here many miles away, the last time i did that i ended having an op for a broken jaw Shocked not from the headbutt, a kick to the face Rolling Eyes . I guess the moral here is don't listen to me because you're doing ok on your own! Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

Yea bro I am proud you stayed calm. I am like welsh and would of gave this dude a black eye even though I am older I probably would of done it when I was in 6th grade. Anyway just like others have said I dont think there is no need for a councelor here.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

A councellor Shocked for telling this idiot where to go !!!! The person who suggested it needs councelling. You're a lot calmer than me because i would've headbutted him on the nose. But then again i'm a lot older than you, and it's easy for me to say that when i'm sat here many miles away, the last time i did that i ended having an op for a broken jaw Shocked not from the headbutt, a kick to the face Rolling Eyes . I guess the moral here is don't listen to me because you're doing ok on your own! Very Happy

Yeah, i would also bash the crap ut of that n00b.
But, i must say to also keep calm and dont take any of that Bull***t others give u Wink

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

lol i decided to not go to the counselor like since this thread was made so i punched him Laughing jk i wouldnt im not that kind of person. if did have to beat up a kid it would be off school grounds

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

lol i decided to not go to the counselor like since this thread was made so i punched him Laughing jk i wouldnt im not that kind of person. if did have to beat up a kid it would be off school grounds

Most definately Wink i wouldnt do it in school but sometimes i get REALLY ANGRY and SCARY Laughing But most people dont even bother annoying me (because of past experiences....) and most people in my grade are my friends (except bullies) Wink

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

hey have you ever got picked on because of playing flight simulator?

o and all the football coaches want me to play for our main team the cogs in 7th grade

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Play football if u enjoy it Wink . I'm quaterback. No I've never been picked on and my best friend plays fsx anyway. Sorry i wasn't meant to brag in my last post if thats how it seemed Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

lol none taken i guess Ermm...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

o and all the football coaches want me to play for our main team the cogs in 7th grade

Don't ever let people pick on you for what you enjoy, if you like it do it, it's your life and you've only got one. If your football coaches want you then go for it, you've obviously got the talent and ability if others can see it! Hope to see you in the Superbowl...in a few years Very Happy !
Yes, we do watch it in the UK! Shocked

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

acepilot32 wrote:

Don't ever let people pick on you for what you enjoy, if you like it do it, it's your life and you've only got one. If your football coaches want you then go for it, you've obviously got the talent and ability if others can see it! Hope to see you in the Superbowl...in a few years Very Happy !
Yes, we do watch it in the UK! Shocked

i agree, never give up on something u love Big Grin

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Hey welsh who do you support in the EPL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

What's the EPL ? Embarassed In the NFL i've always been a fan of the Chicago Bears! That's when William "the refrigerator" Perry was playing.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

me too welsh... i was a huge fan of the bears in the 80s! Only NFC team I love.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE! Very Happy I guess your a rugby, nfl kinda person Sad Laughing