ATC add on

Pro Member Trainee
selfloadingbaggage Trainee

1st time poster, long time reader! hehe

Just wondering if there is an add on for the ATC aspect for the regular version of FSX without having to buy the deluxe version?

And if not...and I got the deluxe version and downloaded the game, would it just write over the regular version and add on the additional planes, ATC etc...
or would I have to remove the regular version and the download the deluxe version? I just don't need two versions on one computer!

Thanks in advance for everyones knowledge and advise (not just on this topic, but on all the different aspects of FSX!!) 😀

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No add on you have to get the Deluxe version.
As for loading it over itself, that never been asked before.
You could try it, if it doesnt work and ruins your Sim then uninstall and reinstall the new one.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
selfloadingbaggage Trainee

I was thought that would be the answer....
Thanks for the info, I will try loading the deluxe version over and you know. Thanks again. 😎

Pro Member Trainee
ken (kennwaskiewicz) Trainee

i wish there was an add on atc for the standard version well thats stupid the standard cover is way better then the delux

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...