I sell PFC Cirrus jetliner yoke . NEW (without any use)

Pro Member Trainee
mvc340 Trainee

I sell PFC Cirrus jetliner yoke . NEW (without any use)
It is inside the original box, with the 2 years guarantee, documentation, USB wire.
I bought 3 yokes with a friend. one for me, one for him and the last one to sell.

Is completely new and has 2 years of guarantee
A full size Jetliner styled yoke. These yokes are highly machined cast aluminum with a beautiful durable powder coated finish. Each yoke is installed into a steel powder coated chassis and is mounted to a precision ground and plated shaft. Mechanical / Spring mechanisms and self aligning bushings are used for a smooth and realistic feel. All yokes have functional switches and a separate push-pull throttle. This yoke has 12 user programmable switches.

A full size Jetliner styled yoke. These yokes are highly machined cast aluminum with a beautiful durable powder coated finish. Each yoke is installed into a steel powder coated chassis and is mounted to a precision ground and plated shaft. Mechanical / Spring mechanisms and self aligning bushings are used for a smooth and realistic feel. All yokes have functional switches and a separate push-pull throttle. This yoke has 12 user programmable switches.

I can show you the yoke by webcam in live, or send to you photos.
I bought 3 ones in PFC california so , the shipment costs were so low, more than the half. in the other hand, i had a discount of the 7 % because i bought 3. that is the reason, because i can sell with almost 100 euros of discount.
I can send to all europe

You can contact to me at: mvc340@hotmail.com or by phone 0034669396981.
The product is in Madrid, Spain.

the flying experience will never be the same if you fly this yoke

Last edited by mvc340 on Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total

Answers 18 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Do you have a buisness licence? There 3,000 USD from america from what i know. And i can sue if you dont.

Pro Member Trainee
mvc340 Trainee

licence of what?
I bought 3 yokes withy 2 friends directly to PFC

i don´t need anything more to buy it, and i don´t need anything to sell

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

What Razgr1z912 means is you have no right to sell on this website.

and why are you even doing it on here if you wanner sell something do it on EBAY thats what i do.

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

this website is a forum for people to talk about or help each other with flight simulator. It is not a shopping mall, so please delete this post, go away and if u want to sell something use ebay or other such sites.

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Razgr1z912 wrote:

Do you have a buisness licence? There 3,000 USD from america from what i know. And i can sue if you dont.

How can you sue him if you havn't bought anything from him?

He has bought an extra product and is flogging it for a discounted price, this has happened on here before, he is not doing any harm. If you're worried, don't buy it from him. He's not forcing it down your throat or harming you in any way.

How much are you selling it for mvc340?

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Just seen the other two exact same topics. I don't agree with spamming, it is one of the most god awful things on the web.

Pro Member Trainee
mvc340 Trainee

i sell for 780 euros + shipping costs

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

(I laugh at that) and yes. I can sue you without buying anything. You can only sell on certified online markets like ebay,etc.. YOU CANNOT RESALE OR SELL ANYTHING ON FORUMS LIKE THIS WHICH ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR SELLING LEGALLY. So i can report you to the government and its about a 10,000USD fine.

Pro Member First Officer
faust1200 First Officer

Razgr1z912 wrote:

(I laugh at that) and yes. I can sue you without buying anything. You can only sell on certified online markets like ebay,etc.. YOU CANNOT RESALE OR SELL ANYTHING ON FORUMS LIKE THIS WHICH ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR SELLING LEGALLY. So i can report you to the government and its about a 10,000USD fine.

Sheesh calm down. I think the point is that this forum isn't for selling your items. But chill out you can't sue him for anything. Typical American response - and I can say that because I'm American. You would think the moderator would have come by to delete the for sale thread or correct it but oh well.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I left his "ad" because I see nothing wrong with a member trying to sell a legitimate (not pirate) item.
If anyone can give me a link to this "law" I will delete his posts.

The owner of this site (Flyaway) I'm sure has seen the post and hasn't deleted it or condemned it.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

You can't sue him for anything, you can report it if there is a law against this (link please?) but you would probably get laughed at.
How old are you? 11, 12?

You can sue somebody if they have done something to you personally (slandered you, assaulted you) but you cannot sue anybody for selling something without permission unless you buy the product, it is defective and he refuses to give you a replacement or refund.

Pro Member First Officer
faust1200 First Officer

RadarMan wrote:

I left his "ad" because I see nothing wrong with a member trying to sell a legitimate (not pirate) item.
If anyone can give me a link to this "law" I will delete his posts.

The owner of this site (Flyaway) I'm sure has seen the post and hasn't deleted it or condemned it.

Radar

On basically any other discussion forum if you were to put up an item for sale you would probably get banned/deleted for spamming but if you don't care I don't either. It seems now you have opened the door for anyone who wants to sell their junk to hit these boards. Why not start a FOR SALE forum? That seems like the logical thing to do.

Pro Member Captain

faust1200 wrote:

On basically any other discussion forum if you were to put up an item for sale you would probably get banned/deleted for spamming but if you don't care I don't either. It seems now you have opened the door for anyone who wants to sell their junk to hit these boards. Why not start a FOR SALE forum? That seems like the logical thing to do.

Yer i think that a great idea i fink flyaway should make a forsale forum
then you just post yer thing you want to sell and that will be that.

good thinking faust1200

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

I don't think there is need for that yet. If you have a specific forum for it you are going to encourage it. Unless members want that option, then it would be fair enough.

Pro Member Captain

Doyley wrote:

I don't think there is need for that yet. If you have a specific forum for it you are going to encourage it. Unless members want that option, then it would be fair enough.

Then cant someone do one of those poll's and see how many members vote

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Off Topic is usually used for that purpose.
It happens so seldom I call it as I see it unless Flyway tells me different.

If you are so determined to see this disappear, quit posting on this thread and it'll sink to page two in a few days.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
viper040 Trainee

I don't post a much as I used to but the guys coming into the thread saying this is illegal, shouldn't be posted here etc know nothing and are only spamming.
What they are mentioning is in no way in direct response to the owners post.

Secondly, you can sell anywhere you like as long as the item in question is not stolen, pirated etc. Apart from the places where you need (registration or a license) aka market stall or are prohibited not to do so by the rules and regulations of that forum/market etc.

Thirdly, he posted on this site as this is a flight enthusiast community. There are numerous forums around the internet that allow it whether or not they are to do with flight simulation. This doesn't mean it is allowed here but as radarman has pointed it, there is no harm and it has not been removed and to my knowledge is not against the rules.

Some people need to grow up and stop being immature.

On topic:
----

Nice offer but I'm opting for the Saitek Yoke and Throttle Quadrant. 😎

Pro Member Trainee
mvc340 Trainee

That is exactly what i think

i´m not doing anything strange. ying to sell a prodcut that can interest to all this comunity.

And is very simple, that people who are not interested, just, don´t answer.
on the other hand, if somebody is interested, send me a mail.

thats all, I´m not asking for something so terrible, I´m just selling a YOKE to FLY with your SIMULATOR

The yoke is new, is completely legal, with all the documentation, with a secure for lost and break, with USB wire, with 2 years guarantee, i can show it by webcam, or send photos,

thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...