Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Posts being deleted

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

I dont know why but someone is deleting my posts for some reason, if its u please tell me so at least i know why. e.g. its as if captd is speaking to himself but I posted to this
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/29871/hong-kong-scenery-kai-tak/

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Since you'd rather have this on the forum not by PM.

I've told you before (6 times) to stop using language that Isn't appropriate for a forum open to public viewing.
You continue to do it so Instead of my going to the trouble of editing them I just delete them now.

This is not open for further discussion here or by PM.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Cheeks consider yourself told off! Very Happy Don't forget, after all we like to keep this a family friendly forum, RadarMan is correct and has said so in a very friendly way (as always), i know we get wound up sometimes but we have to set an example and control the way we say it!
I've been guilty of it myself in the past, so just carry on posting without the Censored Censored Censored language. Very Happy

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

um... i didn't even swear.... Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

oh but thanks anyway i just wanted to know WHY Wink

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

Cheeks don't worry about it Very Happy , you're OK!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

Cheeks don't worry about it Very Happy , you're OK!

Cheers!
Devil Censored Censored Censored Devil Big Grin
Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I told ya lol.

It's all good Cheeks... you are a good guy... just remember to keep it in check. The rest of us do.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

belgeode wrote:

I told ya lol.

It's all good Cheeks... you are a good guy... just remember to keep it in check. The rest of us do.

lol thanks Cheers! sometimes i'm half asleep cause its the middle of the night Ninja