747 Lockview gone funny

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Hi i have already posted something like this already but i thought i would post a new one with pics so here my problam
---------------------------------------------------------------

It only happends with my 747 but when i go to my externale view like my lockview it just to close and i cant get it back to normal here are a few pics of it. Also i have not done anything to this plane it has been like this since i got it.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

click BACKSPACE 🙂

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

Cheeks wrote:

click BACKSPACE 🙂

Backspace never worked when i press it.

it just goes back the persition as the first pic is at

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

morris91 wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

click BACKSPACE 🙂

I have those from time to time to and backspace dont really work. What I usually do is hit cntrl w or shift w to see other ai planes and then switch to mine and that usually works other than that I have no idea on how to really fix it. Those views get annoying to.

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Happens to me too Evil or Very Mad ! On all aircraft 😳 .

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

bawls327 wrote:

morris91 wrote:

Cheeks wrote:

click BACKSPACE 🙂

I have those from time to time to and backspace dont really work. What I usually do is hit cntrl w or shift w to see other ai planes and then switch to mine and that usually works other than that I have no idea on how to really fix it. Those views get annoying to.

Thats what i do aswell go to AI and go back to your own plane 😉

Pro Member Trainee
Splitdog Trainee

Alternate between 'locked view' and the other one in outside view.

Pro Member Trainee
KIMOMARTIN Trainee

only time that happens to me is if i have a gigantic airplane that when i crash it reloads the view as if it were loading the view for a cessna but you can fix it by selecting it again on the select aircrafts menu.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...