SearchSearch 

PMDG Problems of loading, etc..

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

Ok Ok, I fly, and the real experiance allows me to be able to get the 737 started, set up the systems and set the FMC for flight.

The problem I have is the PMDG weight and ballance thing. You are suppossed to be able to set passengers and fuel loads.
I can do nothing with it-sliders dont move, cant enter numbers.

Also ALL add on liveries for the A/c fial to load in, I get an error that the config file cannot be opened. I have tried everyrthing I know including Manually adding it all in--NOTHING!

So I have a beautiul 737 in PMDG colors and no ability to control passengers or fuel (excep[t with the stock fuel/payload in FS2K4)

So help.....I need to be able to add the add on liveries, and get the PMDG weight and ballance (passenger loading screen) to function!

Many thanks to anyone who can help

I have Emailed PMDG several tiems now and recieved ZERO responce--great customer service!!

Capt. Dennison

Oh ya..is there any way to upload a picture instead of useing the stock Avitars? 😞

4 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry Capt.. I don't have the PMDG so I can't help you there but there is a "browse" at the bottom of your profile to upload your own avatar.
You mention that the slide won't work do you mean in the entire sim or just with the aircraft.

If that's a stock avatar Fear you have now Wall Bashing I would want to change it also ROFL

Good to meet you at last! Yes

Radar

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Capt Dennison,

Is there not a separate "Load Editor" that was loaded onto your PC when you installed the 737NG ? I use this add-on a lot but I must confess, I don't tend to change the load (always fly full). You can change the fuel in the normal way - load up the plane then press ALT, to access the Menus at the top of the screen, now press AIRCRAFT from the Menu and FUEL AND PAYLOAD. You choose your fuel capacity by % for each tank.

There may even be a "FUEL LOADER" that also came with the add-on, I'm at work you see so can't refer to it.... I use every aspect of the 737NG, with full FMC functionality for LNAV and VNAV, Autolanding with CAT 3, etc, etc ...... but I just don't adjust load too often. Sorry, limited help.

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Capt. D,

No offense to the good man RadarMan but think your avatar is OK like it is. 😂 All should consider doing the same! 😳

Stay cool. -george.

Capt. Dennison Guest

The-GPS-Kid wrote:

Capt Dennison,

Is there not a separate "Load Editor" that was loaded onto your PC when you installed the 737NG ? I use this add-on a lot but I must confess, I don't tend to change the load (always fly full). You can change the fuel in the normal way - load up the plane then press ALT, to access the Menus at the top of the screen, now press AIRCRAFT from the Menu and FUEL AND PAYLOAD. You choose your fuel capacity by % for each tank.

There may even be a "FUEL LOADER" that also came with the add-on, I'm at work you see so can't refer to it.... I use every aspect of the 737NG, with full FMC functionality for LNAV and VNAV, Autolanding with CAT 3, etc, etc ...... but I just don't adjust load too often. Sorry, limited help.

The passenger/feul loading panel simply does not function at all. Its the one that came with the A/C. I tried reloading it, and yet NOTHING!
I also cannot get ANY add-on paints to load into the A/C. I get an error message that the A/C config file cant be opened. I did buy the B1900D yesterday and it ran and loaded fine. even the addon paint loaded fine.

On a side note, I have emailed the boys at PMDG 3 times now, and NO reply so far.
I really would like to get this working . thanks in advance!

Capt. D