Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Web site

Pro Member Trainee
Wil (BadCarma) Trainee

I was having issues with my web site provider so I got rid of them. my new site is at my space, I would be honored if people here would take a look and give me some feed back. I also want to thank the people here who have given of their time to help some one "like me" thats new to FS. So if any one needs any help "video" related just ask, I probaly would not be much help in the Flight sim department. The url to the site is http://www.myspace.com/chapmanphotography thanks again
Wil

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

That's an interesting page you got there running. I personally love making short films out of evry day life. Currently I'm looking for a real good video camera, I was thinking Canon GL1 or XL1. Any opinions on that? Me and my buddy wanna start travelling around Europe and make short documentaries about anything interesting we come upon. Smile

Pro Member Trainee
Wil (BadCarma) Trainee

I would look at the Xl1, but its a lot larger then the Gl1. The size might be an issue if you plan on traveling a lot. Also cannons do great in bright light settings but not low light, if you'll be shooting a lot of low light footage you might want to look at the sonys. Thanks for taking the time to look at my site

Pro Member Trainee
ken (kennwaskiewicz) Trainee

cool page there Laughing

Pro Member Trainee
Wil (BadCarma) Trainee

Thank you, If any one needs any video work done let me know. I sgould have a demo reel up soon, I've been to busy to sit down and work on it.