Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FSX: Acceleration

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

I've just installed Acceleration and thought you might want to see some pics Very Happy

Just one thing, I have had a fire around the end of July and because of that, I don't have the best computer available and don't have any game controller available so for now, I will only be able to post UI/Non-Flying screenshots. I'm going to try to get a controller this weekend, then i'll post more. If you want to see any particular bits, just ask me.

If your thinking that it doesn't seem that good, don't judge Acceleration from my shots. I haven't shown everything and it would display much better on a different computer.

EDIT: The last shot (the cockpit) is a shot from the F/A-18's Virtual Cockpit

Last edited by anonymouse91 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

That cockpit shot looks mighty good!

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

How'd you get it and where?! :O thought it comes out October 26th...

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

Yea dude where did you get that and post some more pics of the VC and outside the aircraft. Would love to see them.

Pro Member First Officer

I got it early because I was a beta tester Very Happy

About the aircraft views, I just tried taking some but the graphics driver failed so FSX crashed. I'm going to try and tweak the graphics settings and see if it makes a difference. Sorry for the delay in shots.

Pro Member Trainee
ken (kennwaskiewicz) Trainee

that looks sweet i might hack it idk probly end up buying it

Pro Member First Officer

I've managed to solve the graphics problem so here are some more pics. If you want to see any more, just let me know.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Those are really nice shots. Does it affect fps, though I doubt it Wink

Pro Member First Officer

I haven't noticed any FPS reduction. When I have unpaused to lift the gear (I can't fly them yet), it wasn't laggy at all.

Pro Member Captain
Nick (truckernick) Captain

cool
I love EH101 it's such a cool chopper.

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

I want some carrier ops pics with the F14

Pro Member First Officer

Razgr1z912 wrote:

I want some carrier ops pics with the F14

If I can manage to get a joystick (when I am allowed), i'll try and get some pics up. If not, not long now Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
Bran09 Captain

how much fps are you managing im dying to get flight sim x accleration but i want to know is it worth it to buy or is gonna be like when you install it and play its gonna suck like averging 6 9 to 10 fps without tweaks or fsx accleration right out of the the box on settings medium will i get good frames and one more question does it stutter

Pro Member First Officer

Bran09 wrote:

how much fps are you managing im dying to get flight sim x accleration but i want to know is it worth it to buy or is gonna be like when you install it and play its gonna suck like averging 6 9 to 10 fps without tweaks or fsx accleration right out of the the box on settings medium will i get good frames and one more question does it stutter

I've noticed no stuttering or FPS hit

Pro Member Captain
Bran09 Captain

perfect im getting it tomorow