SearchSearch 

Upgrades...

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

I seem to have quite a few bugs in my version of FSX. I'm not sure if this is commmon, but was wondering about known glitches and if there are any updates or downloads to fix known problems. It might be that I prefer to run out of CYBW in Calagary and this might not be as detailed as I'd like. I would imagine that with all the scenery, traffic and such dialed to full, I'd get more in the way of detail, but this seems sparce. Should I be flying out of a more popular space? Would I get better traffic and detail? I'd be gratefull for any help to a relative newbie to FSX and sims in general.

6 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

SP1 is the only patch for FSX, there will be a SP2 by the end of the moth.

http://www.fsinsider.com/downloads/Pages/FlightSimulatorXServicePack1.aspx

Some airports are very detailed most aren't.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
JG3Bulldog Trainee

Will you need SP1 installed to install SP2 or will SP2 contain all in SP1?

Pro Member First Officer

SP1? I am not a regular user of FSX nor participant in this forum, is there a fix available? And if so, where would one go to get it installed? Is therte a download on line?

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

7ECA-Captain wrote:

SP1? I am not a regular user of FSX nor participant in this forum, is there a fix available? And if so, where would one go to get it installed? Is therte a download on line?

Go to http://www.fsinsider.com to download FSX SP1

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

7ECA-Captain wrote:

I gave you the direct link in my last post.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Sorry I must've missed that Radar.... Anyhow I've managed to download SP1 and we'll see how it works out. Thanks to you guys for the help.